Please choose one of the mailforms here below based on the TYPE OF CALLER.
- Individual local merchant: please ask them to contact their terminal provider during the business hours.
- Individual card holder (debet or credit): please ask them to contact their bank or bank agency during the business hours.
- Identify the caller and his request
- Fill in the adequate mailform
- Once the mailform sent call the Vendôme Data Center via the Belgian phone number 02/727.68.30
Pick the correct mailform: Who contacted the Worldline Corporate Service Desk?
- ACS Luxembourg (ex. Luxemburg banks : BCEE - BCP - BIL - BGL - ING - BDL - KBL - Post Luxembourg - Raiffeisen bank)
- A Belgian Bank/Financial institution (For example ING, KBC, AXA …)
- Card Stop collaborator working on the CCC (Internal Worldline collaborators)
- Luxtrust Luxembourg
- Media (For example journalists, Unizo, television …)
- Mpulse Luxembourg
- Paymenent Scheme international - VISA- Mastercard- CUP - JCB
- Payment Service Provider (Ogone)
- A Petroleum company working with Worldline (For example Esso, Total, Q8 …)
- Service Bureau (For example SWIFT, STET, Target2, Cargill, …)
- SIA (Previously known as Sinsys)
- Other (For example: Other callers than here above but not individual local merchant or card holders.)